Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The White Whiners


The GOP is above all the party of the White Whiners. We have now reached a state where white Americans are so spoiled, so thoroughly convinced of their own entitlement to absolutely everything that (as I've said before) they think they're entitled to victim status too, despite the many ways the system values them over all others.


Indicative is the case of Joe Stack, a guy with a house, a pilot's license and a private plane who became murderously obsessed with the raw deal life and the evil Government had given him. So he staged his own little 9/11, Texas-style, which is to say, in miniature. He did manage to kill one innocent soul and injure some others and do millions of dollars worth of damage. But don't call him a terrorist. No siree. There are no white terrorists apparently.


Steve King, a brownshirt from Iowa (Whatever happend to Iowa which used to be civilized?) seems to think that Stack's actions were completely understandable. After all, King whines, being audited tantamount to torture:


KING: I don’t know if his grievances were legitimate, I’ve read part of the material. I can tell you I’ve been audited by the IRS and I’ve had the sense of ‘why is the IRS in my kitchen.’ Why do they have their thumb in the middle of my back. …


So much for land of the brave.


1 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger Philip McCavity said...

Hey, I've been audited. Can I off somebody too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home