Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Girls Gone Wild, etc


Somewhere I saw a headline to the effect of 'Sorority Girls Have Public Sex, Cause Thousands in Damage.' This reminded me of my undergraduate days, so I had to click on the story. Shocking. The Pi Phis of Ohio got some 'splainin' to do. Oh to be young again....


Here's an actual quote from the new GOP Website (Values Section) that is half bigot chat-room and half snarky send-up. Not sure which inflection this has:


PEDOPHILES ARE AN EVER GROWING TO OUR CHILDREN, SO I WAS THINKING THAT WE SHOULD CAPTURE ALL PEDOPHILES AND PUT THEM IN CAMPS WITH FREE-ROAMING BEARS. PEDO-BEARS IF YOU WILL. IT WOULD SEND A STRONG MESSAGE TO PEOPLE: DON'T BE A PEDOPHILE.


Pedo-bears, if you will. I would pay to see that movie!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home